Baker University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Baldwin City, KS. The 2019 average net price at Baker University is $23,016. Acceptance rate is 87.65%. The school has a total enrollment of 2,769.
Baker University is committed to assuring student learning and developing confident, competent and responsible contributors to society.
|Location:||Baldwin City, KS|
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 87.65%
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- International Students: 3%
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$8,310|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,200|
|Average Net Price:||$23,016|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 48%
- Education: 25%
- Health Professions: 10%
- Parks, Leisure Studues: 4%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 2%
Baker University offers 70 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 57%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 61%
- 1st Year Retention: 68%
- Post Graduation Salary: $51,400